Account Development & Project Manager
RISE are delighted to be working with a unique and innovative company who design facilities and build key relationships with some of Europe’s foremost refrigeration and shop fitting manufacturers providing state of the art ideas, equipment and services in bespoke refrigeration and shop fitting for food led retail environments.
As project manager, your role will involve all aspects of equipping food shops, from initial contact with the customer, gathering information about their plans, and ultimately turning ideas into unique food retail spaces, via quoting, site surveys, ordering and installation.
You will be working alongside a small team and supported by designers and installation engineers. The role will involve a considerable amount of travel and spending time building relationships with their customers & client base in the UK.
If you are ambitious, can rise up to a challenge, love variety as each day is different, and enjoy presenting your ideas to others, then this is certainly the job for you!
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A proved history of successful sales and/or project management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The flexibility to be able to work away from time to time, project dependent.
- Be able to manage your own administration and diary organisation.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- To be creative and good at problem solving.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- A good sense of humour.
Advantages would be:
- An understanding of spatial design.
- Experience of selling capital equipment to retailers.
- New business development experience.
- Project management in the shop fitting world.
- Working with high quality food.
- An interest in retail design.
- A love of fine food.
Remuneration package will include company car, pension contributions and a bonus scheme.
In order to be considered for the role, you will need to have a full clean driving license which you have held for more than 2 years.
Please get in touch by sending your CV if you feel this role is for you. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. We would love to hear from you.