Administrative Assistant – Professional Regulatory
We are on the lookout for an experienced administrator to join one of the UK’s leading full service law firms, with offices across the South and beyond.
For this role specifically, you will be supporting the busy Reading Branch where their Regulatory team are based.
You will be working alongside the Senior Administrator to support Case Managers, Advocates and Paralegals working on regulatory matters.
Your day to day will be made up of administrative duties including file opening & closing, bundle preparation and managing the team’s billing and management information. Ad-hoc projects will sometimes occur, so you will need to be able to prioritise successfully.
Be sure that clients are at the heart of everything you do.
Desired skills and experience:
- Good communication and telephone skills
- Positive attitude to team work
- Flexible approach to daily tasks
- Good organisational skills
- Commitment to high levels of client care and customer service
- Confident and personable
- IT literate
- Understands and complies with Information Security responsibilities commensurate with this role including Data Protection and the duty of confidentiality
- 26 days annual holiday
- Birthday holiday, should your birthday fall on a working day
- A discretionary bonus scheme
- Professional subscriptions
- BUPA medical insurance
- Pension scheme matched up to 5%
- 4 x life cover
- Season ticket loan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Childcare vouchers
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV, All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.