Administrator – Residential Conveyancing
Do you have experience as an administrator? We are looking for the right person to support the busy Oxford based Residential Property team of one of the UK’s leading full service law firms (with offices across the South and beyond).
The residential property team is well respected and acts for both individual and corporate clients, providing assistance in all areas of residential property practice. The team is made up of partners, solicitors and residential paralegals.
Within this role you will work side by side with two associate solicitors to support them day to day. You will help by; file opening & closing, undertaking property searches, billing, accounts preparation and file closing and archiving. Occasionally you will also get ad-hoc projects or tasks thrown your way and you will be able to prioritise these within your daily tasks. The team and wider company are very much client focused so keep this in mind at all times.
Skills & Experience:
- Good communication and telephone skills
- Positive attitude to team work
- Flexible approach to daily tasks
- Commitment to high levels of client care and customer service
- Confident and personable
- IT literate
- Understands and complies with Information Security responsibilities commensurate with this role including Data Protection and the duty of confidentiality
- 26 days annual holiday
- Birthday holiday, should your birthday fall on a working day
- A discretionary bonus scheme
- Professional subscriptions
- BUPA medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- 4 x life cover
- Limited parking
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV, All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.