We are excited to be working with our client, a prestigious National Law Firm. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic and successful team who are responsible for the ongoing support and development of the company`s legal applications, internal intranet and reporting services. Working within an agile environment, you will be responsible for developing custom processes and plugins for a customised Dynamics CRM solution that integrates with 3rd party applications.
- Working with business users to identify and document user requirements
- Development and support of our legal practice management and case management (workflow) systems
- Support and maintenance of ancillary applications
- IT related degree with some programming experience or relevant hands on experience.
- At least 2 years commercial experience working in Development
- Recent commercial experience in developing .NET applications along with plugins for Dynamics 2011-365 & SharePoint 2010-365 on premise.
- Working knowledge of the .NET Framework, C# and Visual Studio
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with professional staff in all areas of the business
- Good analytical / problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Flexibility and good planning / organisational skills
- Familiarity with using Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience of working to agile/scrum practices
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics CRM & Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with MS SQL Server and T-SQL
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.