Business Development Executive
RISE. are looking for a Business Development Executive to join a well know provider of UK construction project sales leads, market analysis, forecasting and company intelligence.
This role’s primary focus is to source potential new clients by working with the marketing team you will need to identify new business opportunities within the construction sector to book meetings for the business development managers. This will include; re-engaging lapsed clients, self-sourcing new customers, and networking through LinkedIn, this role is predominately office based, with some attendance at industry exhibitions. Working closely with the business development managers to ensure a high conversion rate of meetings to sales.
- Exceeding monthly meetings target – ensuring maximum possible delivery against targets through the generation of new client meetings.
- Speaking to relevant B2B decision makers to discuss their potential needs and how the service they can provide would be beneficial to them.
- Combining excellent industry and product knowledge, with drive and a flair for strong relationship building on the telephone at all levels.
- Exceeding sales standards around behaviors and productivity, including call volumes, call times and meetings. As well as regularly maintaining accurate records of sales process activity in reporting.
- Attend field events to find and develop qualified leads.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills and the ability and confidence to identify new business.
- Excellent MS Office skills are essential.
- Previous B2B experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience of working within the Construction Industry would be an advantage.
- An understanding of Salesforce or a similar CRM system would be beneficial.
- You will be a motivated, dynamic and self-driven individual who is confident and professional in approach.
- Resilience, flexibility and a willingness to undertake varied responsibilities working alone or as part of a team.
- A professional, confident and flexible approach to working with people.
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to manage a heavy workload and to be able to hold accountability and deliver a wide range of tasks.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and excellent work ethic.
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence