Business Insurance Advisor (Existing Business)
RISE. are delighted to be working with a well-known Insurance provider who are on a mission to find some new stars to join their growing team of forty plus.
Although based in Poole, Dorset, we look far beyond the coastal town and sandy beaches, to serve businesses across the UK with our wide range of insurance products.
The successful candidate will provide advice to clients, providing quotations for SME business and securing the business. Meet agreed pre-defined KPI’s for income, customer satisfaction/complaints and compliance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide advice to business clients on the most suitable levels of cover to cater for their individual insurance requirements
• Using a pipeline of leads provide quotations and convert quotations into policies sold to achieve agreed sales plans and business objectives
• Manage and maintain relationships with existing clients to ensure a successful renewal retention ratio.
• Develop strong relationships with Insurers and Underwriters, understanding appetites, classes and specific niche sectors.
• Be conversant and compliant with all procedural requirements and internal control standards.
• Ensure adherence to Regulatory requirements in all areas, achieving these in the most efficient manner
Needed for the Role:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work to targets and timescales
- Experience working within an insurance environment is preferable
- Generous bonus plan on top of basic salary
- Fun working environment and friendly atmosphere
- Free allocated onsite parking
- Excellent Development and Career progression
- Perks Package Inc. Free Mobile Phone Insurance & Tastecard
- Weekends & Bank Holidays off