Customer Service Advisor
We have a fantastic opportunity to start a career within a company that are going through a period of impressive growth whom provides some excellent benefits and incentives!
We are on the lookout for fantastic individuals to join the Relationship Team, dealing with a range of utility related issues, ensuring customers receive the best possible service and any issues are resolved promptly and effectively. You will have a pivotal role in supporting the team to continue to deliver exceptional service to our customers. This role is on a Temp to Perm Basis.
What we need from you:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service, ideally in the energy or utilities sector.
- You have experience of working closely within an operational environment whilst being both inquisitive and a keen problem solver.
- Ability to respond to all calls and enquiries promptly and professionally, while following targets and objectives set out by the management team.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal
- A keen eye for detail is essential.
- Ability to structure own time, use initiative and prioritise effectively.
- Be able to work well under pressure, have a flexible attitude and be responsive to change.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Prepared to work flexible hours (including evenings and weekends when required).
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised parking very close to our offices
- Great working environment with view over Poole Harbour, Poole Park and the Purbecks.
- Flexible working hours
- On the job training
- Dress down Fridays (every Friday)
- Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
- Pastry Mondays
- Regular team activities including nights out/theme park visits
- Excellent career progression
- 29 days annual leave PLUS your Birthday off, on us!
- Staff discount
- 4% pension contribution
Thanking you in advance for your application.