Data Analyst (Content)
Rise are excited to be working with an innovative personalised learning platform that provides etextbooks from all the key academic publishers. With offices in the UK, Canada and Australia, this is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate who wants to build their future career.
About the role
- Review and load metadata and content in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring that database entries are kept clean and valid throughout.
- Track delivery notifications received against content files and metadata delivered/collected. Identify and acquire missing or damaged files.
- Liaise with publishers to obtain correct eBook content and bibliographic metadata.
- Coordinate FTP collection and archiving of new content deliveries.
- Work with colleagues and publishers to resolve errors arising from loaded eBooks.
- Working with publishers and their distribution partners to obtain all content available for loading.
- Working with colleagues and partners to ensure that we have the most current content from academic reading lists.
- Understanding content workflow for publishers.
- Resolving errors and queries associated with new and loaded content and metadata.
- Working with our Customer Services team to support them and answer customer services queries on a rota basis.
- Joining in user acceptance testing for enhancements to internal systems.
- Maintaining title lists and running inventory reports for e-book content.
- At least 5 GCSE’s or equivalent, primarily in Mathematics and English.
- 2+ years’ proven, hands-on experience with Microsoft Office Excel in a professional environment.
- 1+ years’ experience with digital content or database work.
- Experience in digital media, publishing or the book industry (desirable)
- Experience in eBook distribution systems is a plus.
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence