Head of Income
RISE. are delighted to be working a social enterprise who are making a huge impact to the lives of thousands of people. They are looking for a Head of Income to join them to be responsible for creating and driving extensive income growth for the business.
Exceptional Individuals are the UK’s first employment agency for neurodiverse people. We support candidates with Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Autism and ADHD. The Exceptional Individuals team is located in the City of London and is small, diverse, focused, collaborative and action orientated.
We are looking for candidates who have the experience to deliver against the responsibilities of the role and who are passionate about making a difference
whilst working in an entrepreneurial and innovative environment. We are a young team and want someone with a wealth of relevant experience to help take us to the next stage with our growing business.
The Head of Income will sit within the senior management team and will work on their owninitiative to generate and secure extensive income for the organisation. You will research and approach new partners, as well as strengthen existing partnerships. You will know how to motivate and inspire people and will be confident with team management. The income you generate will allow us to achieve our ambitious growth strategy and support even more people in the coming years.
What can we offer?
● Flexible working hours
● Opportunities to work from home
● Brilliant work/life balance
● Grow with a fast expanding small business
● 33 days holiday- pro rata inclusive of bank holidays
Required experience and skills:
● Extensive ethical sales experience with a proven track record of successfully raising income (essential)
● Experience of working in a target driven environment (essential)
● Confident in closing deals and securing the highest possible income for the business (essential)
● Extensive experience of pitching to high profile individuals and corporate clients (essential)
● Experience of taking the initiative, making decisions and managing a complex, varied and, at times, heavy workload. (essential)
● Excellent English verbal and writing skills with the ability to communicate and summarise information clearly and persuasively (essential).
● Commitment and drive to support Exceptional Individuals community of neurodiverse people, goals, values, work and approach (essential)
● Experience of working with HR departments and creating relationships with senior professionals (desirable)
● Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with the ability to work collaboratively and to influence others.(desirable)
● Common sense approach, with a positive attitude and ability to adapt to an evolving business and working environment. (desirable)
● Strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to manage a varied workload and coordinate processes involving multiple people/teams within short deadlines.(desirable)
● Excellent research skills and strong attention to detail.(desirable)
● Good computer and IT skills
● Creative, flexible character and open to new ideas.
If you would like to apply then please submit your CV.