We are delighted to be working with an ambitious client, who have been established in their market for almost 13 years and are very focused on their Brand and Culture. They are looking for an enthusiastic ICT Engineer to join their team.
This opportunity will allow you to work independently to troubleshoot problems, and use your own initiative to make decisions to support the team. With further plans for expansion, and ongoing support and additional training, this a brilliant opportunity for anyone who is looking to establish a long term career.
About the role
- To diagnose, investigate and resolve desktop, networking, telephony, software and hardware issues on a day-to-day basis.
- Based in Bournemouth, travel will occasionally be required to other sites.
- To work independently to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Assisting in rolling out new and ongoing projects.
- On-site hardware and software maintenance and health checks.
- Responding to major client incidents
- Reconfigure, repair & build systems as required
- Keep all work and storage areas clean and tidy.
- Maintain and manage the Telephony System (Avaya) as well as other telephony system and related products such as call recorders and workflow management.
- Ability to provide concise documentation
- Ability to work on own initiative and make balanced decisions
- Expert user of the majority of MS Office applications
- Confident user of a range of hardware and operating system
- Well organised, able to approach work methodically, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Relevant experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of ICT equipment in a small or medium-sized organisation
- Windows Server 2008, 2012(R2), 2016
- Microsoft Exchange Online (2016)
- Microsoft Office 365 – Configuration
- Windows 2007, Window 10
- Microsoft Stack – Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- VMware 6.0
Nice to have but not essential
- Networking, switches, subnets
- Avaya Telephony management
- A working knowledge of network systems, their installation and maintenance and adaptation
- Networking or computer engineering qualification (HND or higher)
- EICC management
If you would like to apply please submit your CV, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.