Rise are delighted to be working with a leading provider of IT solutions in Poole that works with leading technologies. They are looking for an enthusiastic and professional Infrastructure Support Consultant to join their team.
The successful candidate will join team responsible for the implementation, testing and documentation of complex infrastructure projects.
- Excellent commercial and technical awareness
- Microsoft MCP in Windows Server 2008 /2012 / 2016 (MCSA/MCSE preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of RDS technologies and the modern workplace
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 core technologies
- Office 365 migration experience
- Good networking skills
- Experience working in collaborative teams to deliver complex infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrable documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience of dealing with customers
- Microsoft Windows Server technology skills should be MCSA level or equivalent with RDS and Microsoft Exchange
- Cloud knowledge and experience is vital, ideally including Office 365, Azure AD, Intune and use of Powershell to deploy and manage these systems.
- Engineering experience in VMware ESXi / vSphere 6, Hyper-V, Citrix XenDesktop (VSD and VPD) and NetScalers is desirable
- Solid working knowledge of Networking (LAN and WAN), Security Technologies (FW’s, AV, DLP etc) and Storage-Area-Networks
- Experience of requirement analysis and project definition
- Experience of Project Costing
- Deployment and management skills using Intune
- Identity systems (Azure AD, ADFS, MFA)
- Azure IaaS experience
- A good understanding of SAN environments
- Experience writing and executing platform test plans
- Microsoft Exchange skills
- SUSE Linux Experience
- Experience in Citrix technologies
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.