Customer Service Advisor
Our client excels in making Insurance simple and easy. They passionately believe that business is about people and relationships and that culture sweeps right across the board, from the way they treat their customers and clients, right to their own staff.
They are currently looking for an Online Sales Development Representative who will be following up online quotations, renewals and other customer queries via telephone, email and LiveChat.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Making outbound calls, building rapport with customers, qualifying quotations and answering queries.
- Engaging and managing inbound website chat enquires.
- Maintaining agreed KPI targets set.
- Providing assistance on a non-advised basis, to online business and personal clients on various Insurance products.
Needed for the Role:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Superb analytical skills.
- The ability to establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Previous experience working in an a FCA regulated environment would be beneficial however not essential.
- Candidates who are looking for an opportunity to work in an insurance environment will also be considered.
- Competitive monthly bonus & team incentives.
- No weekends: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00 (one day a week 10:00-18:00 on a rota basis)
- Secured allocated on-site parking.
- Excellent Employee progression and development structure.
- Bank Holidays off, with holiday entitlement that increases with length of service.
- Life and Health Insurance scheme.
If you would like to apply, then please submit your CV, all applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidencence