Platform Manager (Web Developer)
RISE. are excited to be working with a leading supplier of cycling cleaning and maintenance products in the UK. They are looking for an enthusiastic B2B and B2C Platform Web Developer Manager to join their team.
About the role
- To work within the Marketing and Design teams in the planning, execution and maintenance of the company’s B2C and B2B e-commerce websites.
- To manage the current B2C site, including developing the technical roadmap for the site and day-to-day asset changes.
- To manage the new B2B platform, including all content and directly liaising with the Sales team to ensure outstanding customer service for platform enquiries.
- Experience with a variety of B2C and B2B CMS platforms – including Shopify.
- Management of all site content, building pages, forms, scoping assets etc.
- Excellent organisational skills & able to meet tight deadlines.
- Work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Web page speed optimisation experience essential.
- Good knowledge of Shopify & understanding of working with Shopify Apps.
- Cross browser web development knowledge / testing knowledge.
- Social media integration experience.
- Awareness of SEO best practices, Google Analytics and Facebook pixels.
- Base level of PHP and relational database knowledge.
- DNS Management skills.
- Photoshop knowledge.
Desirable but not essential:
- Knowledge of UX enhancement tools.
- Knowledge of A/B testing tools.
- Experience in producing weekly / monthly KPI reports from CMS / GA.
- Ability to analyse data and produce an optimised account strategy based on results.
- Attention to detail with reporting and metrics.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role as Ecommerce, IT or Development.
- Experience of using email platforms (MailChimp / DotMailer).
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV, All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.