PRM/ Passenger Assistant
RISE. are delighted to be working with one of the leading UK based Airports who are looking for PRM/ Passenger Assistants to help within the terminal throughout the summer season.
The successful candidate will help provide passengers with excellent service and experience!
If you have experience working within retail, hospitality, office or warehouse then your transferable skills will be suitable for the role.
Skills and experience needed for the role:
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience of working team environment
- You must be reliable and motivated with the ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility, friendliness and willingness to help
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
Your duties will include:
- Face to face customer service
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- Heavy lifting
- Building rapport with passengers on a daily basis
Due to the nature of the role we ask for applicants to have NO pre booked holiday and please note transport is needed due to the location but staff car parking is available on site.
A CRB, Security check and 5 year working history references will be undertaken and will be required prior to you commencing work and the offer of employment will be subject to receiving this on time.
If you would like to apply please submit your CV, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thank you in advance for your application.