Quality Assurance Analyst
RISE. are delighted to be working with an innovative company, who delivers high quality technology solutions for the Financial Services industry. They are looking for a confident Quality Assurance Analyst to join their team.
About the role:
- To coordinate the testing of software projects and providing initiative and innovation to improve and define the testing processes and technologies used within the company.
- Debug software products using systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develop, modify, execute, and review software test plans.
- Create and maintain test standards and procedures documentation.
- Work with business product owners to establish acceptance of the systems through a UAT process.
- Work with the remote and UK development team to resolve all issues and ensure that all new software applications meet a high level of quality.
- Manage and maintain various system environments for testing.
- Diagnose issues and generate reports through the execution of SQL commands against back-end databases
- Interact with technical and non-technical users to translate requirements
- Ensure that Software Configuration Management process is carried out effectively including;
- Configuration Identification
- Configuration Control
- Configuration Status Accounting
- Configuration Audits
- Oversee the User privileges including
- The account management processes
- The monitoring of all users
- Be involved with onsite disaster recovery tasks as required
- Understanding of the development lifecycle, software release processes and defect management.
- Integration, User Acceptance Testing and Regression.
- Experience of configuration management.
- Exceptional analysis, reporting and problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Understanding of test case management & version control.
- Strong technical abilities, including knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience with software development languages, preferably C# .NET.
- Experience with automated testing suites and creation of automated test scripts.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Exposure to TFS or a similar project/defect management tool (JIRA, ALM, QC).
- Experience working in a scrum/agile methodology.
- Experience testing web-based applications.
- ISEB/ISTQB qualification is a plus, though not essential.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV, ll applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.