Senior Full Stack Web Developer
RISE. are delighted to be working with a Creative Design and Communications agency that produces Beautifully Effective brands and first-in-class digital experiences.
They are looking for a Senior Full stack Web developer to join their talented team.
About the role
- To create beautiful bespoke Websites and Applications as well as performing ongoing development projects for exiting clients.
- To work on a variety of projects across different sectors ranging from Simple-page Websites through to Web Applications and large E-commerce Builds.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience and/or proven commercial experience
- Exceptional front-end skills (HTML5 / CSS3 / JS)
- Excellent PHP and MySQL knowledge with an ability to demonstrate with relevant codebases
- Experience developing to PHP MVC principles
- Excellent knowledge and commercial evidence working with Laravel & Vue
- Excellent knowledge of task runners like Gulp/Grunt/Webpack
- AWS and DevOps, with serverside configurations and hosting architecture (Ubuntu, Apache, Nginx etc)
- GIT version control
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting skills on unfamiliar codebases, using intuition where applicable
Desirable but not essential
- Working knowledge of recognised CMS platforms, like WordPress, Joomla or Drupal
- Familiar with template engines like TWIG, Handlebars, Liquid etc
- Good awareness of UX and what’s right for a human and not just a machine
- Great examples of crisis management and being level headed when needed
- A strong presence at networking events
- Flexible when needed for critical deadlines, event launches and project releases
If you would like to apply please submit your CV, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.