Service Desk Engineer
Are you an experienced Service Desk Engineer? Our client provides something that we all now just simply could not live without… WiFi. So rest assured your role within this company is helping to keep the world connected!
The primary objective of the role is to provide first time resolution. This will be achieved by troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving problems at the first point of contact.
- Dealing with incoming faults in a professional, courteous manner over the phone and via email.
- Taking ownership of faults and managing them in a logical and methodical manner.
- Correctly logging incidents and faults, categorising and prioritising them in line with team procedures.
- Conducting full and through diagnostics with end users to enable first point of contact fault resolution.
- Ensuring all faults are progressed & cleared within SLA – escalating to other internal and external teams as appropriate.
- Managing faults through their entire life-cycle from the first point of contact through to resolution whilst proactively keeping the customer informed of the progress.
- Diagnosing and resolving problems to the customers satisfaction.
- Maintain and develop own knowledge and skills to assist with first time fault resolution.
- Identify and escalate repeat issues or service risks into service management teams.
- Sharing knowledge with team colleagues.
- Manage a number of scheduled tasks for customers, designed to ensure that the customers systems.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a service/help desk environment.
- Qualified or trained to Cisco CCNA level.
- Ability to follow industry ITIL standards.
- Must be able to demonstrate a customer first approach to support.
- The ability to liaise and communicate confidently and professionally with customer representatives at all levels.
- Natural aptitude for trouble shooting & problem solving.
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative to complete the range of tasks required.
- Flexible and willing to work outside core business hours as required.
If you would like to apply please submit your CV, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.