Social Media Manager
Are you a talented Social Media Manager/Executive looking to join a well-established Social Media agency based in the heart of Bournemouth?
Do you have a passion for delivering creative output that is entertaining, compelling and engaging that also aligns perfectly with the clients objectives?
If you have in-depth knowledge and experience of popular social media platforms and management tools you might be just what we need!
We are looking for a Social Media Manager/ Executive to join a small but mighty agency that has ambitious plans to grow with a great working culture (including Flexi-time, Team Days out and your Birthday off).
- An extremely strong and demonstrable understanding (from either client or agency experience) of all key Social Media platforms including; Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram and proven experience of managing and growing these networks outside to achieve consistent results.
- Working knowledge of Social Media paid advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Experience of working with niche, luxury brands would be an advantage.
- Excellent Copy-writing and communication skills. You must be able to convey key messages and craft original, beautiful and engaging posts with creative copy (crucially, adapting tone of voice as appropriate), as well as present ideas clearly and confidently.
- A good knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and how it all fits together.
- Take pride in your work. That isn’t just a thing we say – we treat our clients’ goals as our own and always strive for innovative perfection in everything we produce.
- Knowledge of Social Media and Analytics Software (Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc).
- Creativity and the ability to work effectively on your own initiative.
- Proficient in WordPress
- Experience in using Mailchimp
- Design/photography skills.
- Qualifications in Business, Marketing, Journalism or English.
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Happy to work by yourself or as part of the team.
Please note: You must hold a full driving licence and have access to a car as some travel to clients is required (expenses paid).
We look forward to hearing from you.