SQL Database Administrator
RISE. are delighted to be working with a multinational technology provider. With their Head Office in Canada and global offices in the UK, EMEA & APAC they are currently looking for SQL Database Administrator to join their team.
About the role:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining the company’s database systems (currently MS SQL Server) including back-up, performance tuning, capacity planning, monitoring critical events and documentation.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent education and experience
- Commercial experience in administering Microsoft SQL server databases (SQL Server 2012 or above)
- Extensive experience writing T-SQL and stored procedures and query tuning on high-transaction systems
- Experienced in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Sound knowledge of RDBMS concepts, database architecture and SQL/T-SQL
- Proficient with SQL server profiler for monitoring and troubleshooting database activity and performance
- Ability to develop procedure documents and maintain detailed database related documents
- Innovative approach to work, constantly looking for upgrading the system to more efficient and effective new technologies
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.