Technical Support Assistant
RISE. are on the lookout for a technical support assistant, who will be the first port of call / the “go-to” person when it comes to finding a way around our clients CRM and telephony system.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will provide solutions, suggest process efficiencies and introduce better ways of working.
- Preparing and delivering training for users.
- Testing of new development features and Salesforce releases.
- Gathering requirements and building declarative solutions to support projects.
- Creation of process and user documentations.
- Face to face and online training of systems.
Needed for the Role:
- The ability to pick up systems quickly and become an expert on how to use them.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of organisation with brilliant multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines so we deliver on time.
- Ability to assess and review working practice to identify improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Compelling ‘can do’ attitude.
- Energetic, dynamic and innovative.
- Good team player – collaborative but also a good self-starter, able to work independently.
- Good communications skills, written and verbal, to your internal team and suppliers.
- Knowledge of “SalesForce” would be an advantage but not essential
We will consider applicants who have come from a 1st line technical support background, or someone who is extremely good at picking up systems very quickly and becoming an expert on how to use them.
If this sounds like you then please send us over an up to date CV. We would love to hear from you!
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.