We are excited to be working with a global creative agency that specialise in producing amazing Creative for Technology Companies across the world. They’re a small team and proud of it. They have a great working culture and work with some seriously impressive clients, most of which are based in Silicon Valley. As a company with strong ethical values, they also appreciate and advocate personal development.
Our Client delivers a wide range of innovative Digital Solutions, pushing the boundaries technically and visually. Nothing is too out-of-the-box! This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic digital team and help shape and grow their technical offering.
The role joins an existing team, which includes front and backend talent. You will be responsible for working closely with the front-end web, mobile and design team to deliver new projects, improvements and bug fixes. Working practices and agile methodologies will need to be maintained and implemented.
- At least 3 years’ experience (client-side is fine, but agency preferred)
- Experience with build tools such as WebPack, Gulp, Grunt, etc
- Good working PHP knowledge
- Familiar working with LEMP/LAMP environments
- Good understanding of version Control (Git)
- Some experience in motion graphics, or web animation/transitions would be an advantage
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holiday + Christmas!
- Holiday period increase with long service
- Pension scheme
- Team lunch once a month
- BIG team event each quarter
- Travel opportunities to the USA and Europe
- Performance reviews and rewards
- Attend tech conferences and events
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.